Saturday, September 13, 2008

SpAgHeTtI



I know, WHY am I posting a spaghetti dinner?  Geoff asked the same question when I whipped the camera out before taking a bite.  That seems so boring---but then I thought, ya know, spaghetti is such a staple around here and this isn't a gourmet recipe site but is about feeding our normal families. Since we all make spaghetti a little different, it might be fun to compare and get some new ideas. 

Here's how I usually do it:

Brown approx. 1/2 lb ground beef

Add half jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce and 1 14.5 oz can of petite diced tomatoes. (the ones in the photo are normal size though)

Add just a little bit of water to thin if necessary. 

Serve over spaghetti with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese. 

Boring but tasty. How do YOU make yours?

2 comments:

Laura said...

how do you put the labels on your entries?

Rebecca said...

On the original posting page there is a box bottom right under the text area where you can include labels/tags. I just recently discovered this too!