you take this
and make it into this
Easy Chicken Parmesan
here's the original recipe (and I feel bad cuz I can't remember where I got this one)
3 lb chicken parts (I just used chicken tenders, partially thawed)
1 cup bread crumbs
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp pepper
salt to taste
1 clove garlic or 1 Tbsp garlic powder
3/4 cup melted butter
Combine bread crumbs, cheese, oregano, salt & pepper; set aside.
Lightly saute garlic in 2 Tbsp butter, then stir in remaining butter.
Dip chicken in garlic butter and then roll each piece in bread crumb mixture. Place chicken in 9*13 pan and sprinkle with remaining bread crumb mixture. Pour remaining butter on the top.
Bake at 350 for 55 minutes.
This turned out pretty good but I've never tried another chicken parmesan recipe before to compare this to. This was easy to do. Geoff said he didn't notice the garlic flavor in it and recommended I leave it out next time because it made the house stink (his words). I used fresh garlic so maybe next time I'd try it with the garlic powder.
No comments:
Post a Comment