This was a simple idea that I made when I had leftover shredded beef and no rolls to make sandwhiches. It worked much better for leftovers than I had imagined. I don't have actual measurements but this is what I had/used.
Shredded Beef (I used Becca's recipe)
Tortilla's
BBQ Sauce
Montery Jack Cheese
Directions are pretty obvious. Put the beef on the tortilla, drizzle the BBQ sauce and cheese on top. I thought about putting some lettuce or something else on there but once I had it together I made about 5 of them and wrapped them up and took them to work with me. The heated great in the microwave- much easier than taking a roll and heating the meat separately. I wish I had a picture but I don't.. when I make them again I'll be sure to post one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment