Lilly & I made this last weekend and it turned out yummy! I got the recipe out of a magazine for a Nestle Toll House contest. I think next time I make it I'll try it with Dark Chocolate chips and see how that goes. I'll post a picture of mine later.
1 3/4 Cups Chocolate Graham Cracker crumbs
1/3 Cup Butter or Margarine, melted
3 Packages (8 oz each) Cream Cheese, softened
I Can (14oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 Cup Sugar
3 Large Eggs
3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
1 Tablespoon Vanilla
1 1/2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
2 Tablespoons Caramel Syrup
1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans (optional)
1/4 Cup Mini Choc. Chips
Preheat oven to 300 Degrees. Grease 9-inch springform pan.
Crust: Combine crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of pan.
Filling: Beat cream cheese and milk in large bowl until smooth. Add sugar, eggs, lime juice and vanilla; beat until combined. Microwave chocolate chips in medium, uncovered, microwave safe bowl on High power for 1 minute; Stir. If needed, heat additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring just until chips are melted. Stir 2 cups of batter into melted chocolate; mix well. Alternately spoon batter into crust, beginning and ending with yellow batter. Bake 70-75 minutes or until edge is set and center moves slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; run knife around edge and let cool completely. Drizzle syrups on top. Sprinkle with nuts and mini choc. chips. Refrigerate several hours. Remove side of pan.
1 3/4 Cups Chocolate Graham Cracker crumbs
1/3 Cup Butter or Margarine, melted
3 Packages (8 oz each) Cream Cheese, softened
I Can (14oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 Cup Sugar
3 Large Eggs
3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
1 Tablespoon Vanilla
1 1/2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
2 Tablespoons Caramel Syrup
1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans (optional)
1/4 Cup Mini Choc. Chips
Preheat oven to 300 Degrees. Grease 9-inch springform pan.
Crust: Combine crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of pan.
Filling: Beat cream cheese and milk in large bowl until smooth. Add sugar, eggs, lime juice and vanilla; beat until combined. Microwave chocolate chips in medium, uncovered, microwave safe bowl on High power for 1 minute; Stir. If needed, heat additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring just until chips are melted. Stir 2 cups of batter into melted chocolate; mix well. Alternately spoon batter into crust, beginning and ending with yellow batter. Bake 70-75 minutes or until edge is set and center moves slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; run knife around edge and let cool completely. Drizzle syrups on top. Sprinkle with nuts and mini choc. chips. Refrigerate several hours. Remove side of pan.
1 comment:
WOW! It looks so yummy. I am so jealous of anyone that got to eat some.
Post a Comment